At BVC E-Services (“BVC”, “we”, “us”), we manage the personal data about the visitors on our websites (“you”). We put in the best efforts to manage your personal data with utmost care and always keep it safe and secure also follow all the data protection laws set up by the government.
BVC E-Services is engaged in performance and lead generation marketing online with headquarters in India and offices in few other countries.
With this entire document we explain here why and how we capture, manage and process the information of the visitors on our website which may be related to you (Personal Data).
This section also provides information on your statutory rights. Note that, this policy is not intended to supersede the terms of any other contract the visitor may have with us, or any other rights you may have under data protection laws.
We have listed below few topics for you to explore and understand about various terms and how the policy is designed and the data is captured.
1. What personal data do we process?
We may process the following personal data about you:
- Data of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
- IP address
- Location data
- Website usage
- We also store any content you submit on our website like posts , comments, your opinions or complaints , chats
- If you raise or submit any compliant on any casino, your account name or username and also the email registered with the casino against which you have raised the complaint.
2. Who is responsible for looking after your personal data?
BVC E-services Ltd has its Registered address at 24-30 , Global Foyer Mall, Sector 42-43, Gurugram , Haryana , India , 122002. This organisation is primarily responsible for looking after all the personal data of the visitors on this website as per the points above. BVC E-services acts as the Data Controller, i.e a company which regulates the purpose and means of collecting , processing and managing of personal data.
The policy also states that, although We are primarily collecting and looking after the data collected , the information stored may also be accessed sometimes also referred by other companies with whom we may share the data, but this will also be shared in compliance with the policy set out in this document.
3. What do we use your personal data for and when do we process your personal data?
We will collect the information directly from you, when you visit our website.
The personal Data we collect is used to:
- Help you create and manage the account you create with us.
- If we introduce any bonuses or points system, we collect the info so that we assign your rewards to you.
- To respond to your queries or any communication you make with us on our support.
- To also communicate and send out information to you regarding offers and promotions if you have opted to receive from us. See more in our Direct marketing section.
- So that we analyse the databases and other information so that we can run our website and our services we offer in a better way and help improve the experience of our website.
- Improve the advertisements that you receive from us, if you have opted in for the same.
- We will only process and collect your data only if you have provided your consent to us in using the data.
4. Who do we share your personal data with?
We work with several third parties to manage and run our website services and deliver you the service in a better way. Below are the third party services who will Our mailing application providers:
- GetResponse, Headquatered in Poland , Who provides us with emailing services so that we can connect with you by sending you information on bonuses and other information if you have opted in to receive these from us.
- With our Word Press plugin provider and host of WordPress.com Automattic, Inc., based in the USA who is Privacy Shield certified
- With our analytics service providers (such as Google Analtyics), who helps us process the personal data and also for their own purposes as Data Controllers.
- We also may have to share the data with other data processors or Authenticators like email verification tools, and other providers
- If we are in obligation legally to disclose any data to protect or comply with any legal organisation and protect our interests.
- We may also have to share the info on all our visitors and subscribers in the event of selling or re-structuring of our businesses or other assets or being acquired by any other third party buyers.
- In the event we sell, buy or re-organise any business or assets, or if our assets are acquired by a third party, including prospective sellers or buyers.
- We may also have to disclose or share the personal data on obligation to comply with an legal or regulatory request from a foreign law enforcement body located outside the European Union.
- Lastly, you have the right to approach and ask us for all the information on the safety and safeguard measures we have taken to protect the data we collect. You can email us via the support and ask for any information you need.
5. Direct Marketing
We may use the data collected , to send you, personal communications regarding our products and services of our partners, like for example, any information on new online casino added to our lists, any bonuses or promotions suited to you. The information will include products like online casino, betting and financial service. We may send you this via email or also other online advertising methods.
Although we collect your information, we will only send you an email regarding such communications, only if we have your consent or opted in to receive such email communication from us.
Also, an opted in user, may at any time decide to stop receiving such emails and communication from us, by simply clicking on opt-out link we share in each email we send you.
Note that we will send only those communications to you which we think is relevant to you based on the interest we see from the information we have or that which you have shared about you with us.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data is kept with us until it is necessary and we collect it for the purposes mainly listed in POINT No.3 above.
We keep and manage the data to retain our visitors who are on our website. We delete the data, when we no longer require to retain or contact you. We then at this point in time, either delete the data, or are made anonymous.
8. What are your rights?
You can easily and anytime you want to know more about your rights on the data we collect or want to know more on why, how and when we collect your data, you can always contact us to know more. Please go through the below pointers which outlines the rights or questions and actions you can take on the data usage and the data sharing rights you have.
Some of the questions you can ask are:
You can ask us to share the copy of the data we collect with you. You can confirm with us, if we are processing your personal data. Provide more information like, what personal data, what data we collect, how we use it, who we disclose it, what are the measures we take to protect the date, and what is the time period we keep it for, how and whom we can compliant to, and any other Auto Decision or Auto Policy and any other information not already shared with you in this document.
Rectification of the Data Collected:
You can always ask us to rectify to the data collected of you. We may always verify if the data shared by you before rectifying it.
Delete / Erasure:
You can also ask us to delete / erase the data collected on Special Cases like below:
- If it is no longer required for the purposes or does not serve the purpose for which it was collected.
- If you no longer wish to give your consent to process your data.
- If you successfully passed the right to object see below.
- If we processed your data unlawfully or without your consent.
- If you want to comply with a legal obligation
This means, you can ask us to keep the data collected, but not use it only in the following cases:
- If the data collected is wrong or accuracy is in question and is verified to be wrong.
- You have already enforced your right to object of usage and the verification of this to be overturned is pending.
- information contained within these documents) for reasons of commercial sensitivity.
Complain to Authority
You always have a right to complain to the local supervisory authority about any issues or objection on collection of data, but we request you first contact us and raise a complaint and we would be happy to resolve It for you.
If unanswered You also have the right to complain to the ICO at the following URL: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/