There are several best betting sites and apps that accept Paytm payments. The Indian e-wallet has been incorporated in some of the top betting sites. The users will get an exceptional experience in the withdrawal and deposit process during online betting.
BEST BETTING SITES THAT ACCEPT PAYTM
The ease of transactions that Paytm wallet provides has encouraged many betting sites to offer this payment method on their websites.
Using a Paytm wallet enables quick, convenient, and cashless transactions for any kind of payment, and the money you add to the wallet does not necessarily have to be used for betting.
The best part is you need not disclose your debit or credit card details to an outside party if you transact with Paytm. It is imperative as online betting sites are vulnerable to criminal hackers.
It has led to many bettors using this mode of payment on betting sites that accept Paytm.
Pros and Cons of Paytm Betting Sites
- Available in INR only, there are no currency conversion charges
- Privacy of your confidential details of bank account and cards
- No fees levied on deposits and withdrawals within the wallet
- Regulated by Reserve Bank of India
- Transactions go through 128-Bit SSL Encryption
- Withdrawing money to your bank account has a 4% levy
- Limited Betting Sites providing Paytm payment method that makes it restrictive to use
- Mandatory KYC verification is required, so account initiation might consume some time
Paytm UPI accepted Betting sites
We have discussed betting sites that accept Paytm Wallet already in this article. Now, we have listed the betting sites that accept payment through Paytm UPI.
|100% Up To ₹2,500
|100% Up To ₹8,000
|Up To ₹4,000 in Bet Credits
|Get a 100% Bonus up to ₹10,000
|100% up to ₹35,000
|150% Up To ₹15,000
|100% Up To ₹8,000
|170% ₹ 16,000 Bonus
How To Make a Paytm Account?
To create a Paytm account, if you do not have one already will take you through the following steps:
- Download the Paytm app through Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Go to Sign Up on the top right.
- Enter the bank account details you want to link to your Paytm account and the personal details.
- You need to enter your mobile number linked to the Paytm account, email ID, and password to set and create the wallet.
- A six-digit OTP will be sent to the mobile number; you need to enter it on the app to complete the account setup.
How to Deposit?
Paytm can transact at online betting sites through the wallet or with the UPI ID, which is linked to every Paytm account. Following are the steps to create an account and make payments using Paytm.
- Register at the online betting site that accepts Paytm mode of payment
- Go to the Deposits section to proceed with the deposit
- Select Net Banking/UPI
- Choose the UPI/Wallets option
- Enter your mobile number and the amount you want to deposit
The wallet option requires you to add money to your Paytm wallet before using it. You can use the UPI option with Paytm, which directly adds your UPI ID. Using the UPI method, you add the MPIN, the 4-digit pin required for the UPI transaction. You can get the UPI ID through the Paytm profile section or get it configured. Every betting site has a minimum deposit limit that you can make with them.
How to Withdraw?
The withdrawal can be made in the same Paytm wallet used to deposit at the betting site. Once you have the sufficient balance in your betting account eligible for a withdrawal, you can follow these steps to withdraw:
- Click on Withdraw option
- A message will be displayed on the screen with partial details of your Paytm wallet that you used to deposit for you to verify.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click ‘Confirm.’
- Some betting sites might take up to 24-hours to three days to process the withdrawal.